Alpha testing!!!!

To all money related subjects post here.

Alpha testing!!!!

Postby jakeman0074 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:12 am

Greetings all!!!! Well We have entered the alpha stages of testing the Money system!!!! Please keep in mind that this is only the ALPHA stage, and virtual cash accounts may be erased at any time during alpha testing. Also please keep in mind That we need help in the testing process. How can you help you ask? Well simple. Please visit the new mog bank building located in the plaza. Here you can use the new vatm machines to Withdraw 500 os$ one time daily. Again this money is a temp thing for the testing. Use this money to purchase items from residents in mainland regions. Another way you can assist in the testing phase is by setting out things for sale. Please make sure that the things you put out are things that you wish to be freebies after testing. We ask that you do this so that when testing is over you can still give out these items as freebies after the testing. This is just to test the system so we can seek out all issues and fix bugs with system. Please post any questions you may have about the testing process here.If you have discovered a bug in the currency system please feel free to Please post reports in bugs and known issues section. Thank you for you cooperation during these tests. And as always have fun shopping!!!!!!
"Your true traveler finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty - his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure.”
jakeman0074

Re: Alpha testing!!!!

Postby Jezz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:18 pm

:shock: so if this is alpha and in testing, why i have to buy this virtual test money for real money?
Jezz

Postby Myopengrid » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi Jezz,
Maybe jaketheman0074 missed to mention that withdraws were free of charge when he said "you can use the new vatm machines to Withdraw 500 os$ one time daily".
Myopengrid

Postby Jezz » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 am

Ahhh ok and were i can finde the new vatm machines? what i not understand is why hgexchange show me a " buy M$ button"... if i click it i have to pay with real money for the M$! about paypal. Maybe more information about the money story? inworld and outworld. it is possible that i understand nothing here this small info MOG give us.
And what means Alpha..... since 2009? :shock:
Jezz

Postby Jezz » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 pm

make me the situation clear or i have to thing myopengrid is not serious.
Jezz

Return to Money